Thursday 9 October 2008

Depressed Skeletons

This is the latest in a series of skeleton pictures that I have done for a relative. They requested of me that I draw a skeleton that was obviously anguished in some way, and that this would be expressed through its behaviour. This is all for a powerpoint display for a talk about chaplency in a hospital enviroment and the services they provide.

So far I think this is the most successful one. I think with the poor think being scrunched up in a corner scratching the flesh off its won head it exhibits a prticular sort of dispair.

Should be nice and cheerful for the intrested people who come along to the talk :D

1 comment:

Alan said...

Thats a really good drawing. I especially like the intensity of lines that you used to draw the skeleton, looks it just barely survived a cramation. no wonder it's depressed.